Who should attend
The OXFORD Taxation and Treasury Policies online training course will assist who work closely with national and local governments in developing TTP relative to issues and concerns for private sector businesses and organizations. This will have direct impacts on product-service pricing, interest rates, inflation, debt levels, and how best to measure economic growth through GDP and employment.
This online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Corporate Treasurers
- Finance Managers
- Finance Controllers
- Finance Directors
- Chief Financial Officers
About the course
Taxation and Treasury Policies [TTP] vary across the globe. Nations use different rationales for business/corporate and personal taxes. Treasury interaction, intervention, and manipulation in private enterprise have a wide range of both negative and positive impacts. Businesses need to make a profit and have access to capital for cash flow management and asset acquisition. National and local governments provide a wide range of infrastructure and services that complement doing business, both domestic and foreign.
What is the proper balance of TTP in supporting a vibrant private sector and a strong economy?
At the end of this OXFORD Taxation and Treasury Policies online training course delegates will be able to:
- Gain a working knowledge of business tax policies around the globe
- Gain a working knowledge of personal tax policies around the globe
- Understand national & local government infrastructure and services
- Understand the core tenets of a strong private-sector economy
- Understand capitalism, socialism, and communism pros and cons
- Understand monetary policies and currency valuations
- Develop “best practices” overview of TTP and economic growth
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
- Overview of global business/corporate taxes
- Overview of global personal/individual taxes
- Understand the balance within “The Laffer Curve”
- Key facets of free-market capitalism
- Key facets of socialism with hybrid private sector businesses
- Key facets of communism with hybrid private sector businesses
- Impacts of national TTP on economic development
- Impacts of local TTP on business formation
OXFORD e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attended and completed the online course.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.