Investing in talents is key for continuous innovation, advancing digitalization, and sustaining high performance levels over the long term. Talent Trailblazer is ESMT’s offering for the most junior executive education audience: the talents. Although they may have been identified – and eventually trusted – with high-profile projects, talents also need the opportunity to grow and acquire the latest knowledge and skills. This three-day program covers the strategic and business skills that will be necessary for them to understand and support their organizations’ long-term objectives. In addition, it addresses the topic of getting ideas through on a more junior level of the organization, thus enabling talents to act with more impact.
- Understanding and working toward the overall strategy of the organization
- Reading behind the numbers of financial documents
- Working toward KPIs
- Making innovation happen
- Collaborating with, influencing, and convincing colleagues on all organizational levels as well as suppliers, clients, and regulators
- Corporate and competitive strategy
- Financial statements and KPIs
- Organizational innovation management
- Interpersonal skills for collaboration, conflict, and influencing
- Business skills
Who should attend
The program is aimed at independent collaborators (e.g., project leaders, product owners) who are selected for the talent pool or junior managers on a fast career track. No leadership experience is required other than a potential to further develop management skills.