Who should attend
- Individuals looking to update and/or add to their body of knowledge, expertise and credentials in order to advance their current career or change career paths
- Managers seeking to strengthen their skills in current business theory and practice to enhance their job and company effectiveness
- Individuals with a specialized skill set or business focus area who desire a more complete understanding of other functional areas of business in order to improve their job performance and synergy within their organization
- Individuals with a technical or vocational skill set interested in moving into management positions
About the course
A business may have developed terrific products and put together a talented management team, but ultimately success hinges on persuading a significant number of customers to select your company’s products and services over someone else’s.
Innovative strategies, a comprehensive understanding of consumer behavior, and aggressive communication of the companies message combine to bring about that success.
The upcoming series is designed to give professionals a complete overview of all the aspects of marketing.
## Course Objectives
Participants will explore the importance of marketing within an organization and how it relates to other business functions.
## Course Outline
Key topics we will cover include:
- Defining marketing strategy
- Developing a sustainable competitive advantage
- Competing through strategic alliances and networks
- Competing through service and customer relationship management
- The political, economic and regulatory forces affecting international marketing
- Global marketing strategies
- Internet marketing including social media, networks and blogs
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.