Who should attend
- Business Intelligence and Reporting professionals
- IT Developers, Testers, Project Managers
- Data scientists, Analysts, Statisticians and Financial professionals
- Those aspiring for a career in Business Intelligence
What are the prerequisites for taking this Training Course?
You don’t need any specific skills to take this Training Course. A basic knowledge of SQL can be helpful.
About the course
Our Tableau certification master program will let you gain proficiency in Tableau desktop and server. You will on work on real world projects in Tableau desktop, server tools, dashboard, web interface, R connectivity, publishing, data aggregation and blending.
This is a Combo Course that includes the complete in-depth Tableau Desktop and the Tableau Server Training Courses combined into one Complete Course. This Combo Course perfectly meets the requirement of the industry and gives you a better chance of being hired as a Tableau professional.This Training will equip you with the necessary skills to work with the Tableau tool and gain proficiency in both the Tableau Desktop and the Tableau Server platforms. This includes understanding Tableau Desktop and Server tools, working with dashboards, R connectivity with Tableau, web interface, server processes and real time projects.
What you will learn in this Training Course?
- Understand Tableau Desktop,Tableau statistics and interactive dashboard
- Learn about Tableau generated fields and special field types
- Use Tableau Server for monitoring functions
- Charting with Spark line, Pareto, Gantt and Box plots in Tableau
- Learn about spatial analysis, formatting and annotations
- Understand data visualization and advanced concepts
- Learn about Tableau Interface and terminology
- Learn to implement Data Aggregation and Data Blending
- Know about Tableau scripting APIs
- Work with disparate data sources
- Integrate Tableau with R programming
Why should you take this Tableau Desktop and Server Training Course?
- Worldwide Business Intelligence and Analytics Market to grow to $22.8 billion in next 2 years – Gartner.
- Tableau is a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for BI for fourth year – Gartner
- Average Tableau salaries are 77% higher than average for all other salaries. – indeed.com
Tableau is by far the most popular Business Intelligence tool used by some of the biggest companies in the world today. This Tableau Training will equip you with some of the most sought-after skills in the Tableau Desktop and Server domains. Taking this Training will help you pursue a fantastic career by applying for top-notch jobs in the industry.
Tableau Desktop, Server Certification
This course is designed for clearing the following certification exams
- Tableau Server Qualified Associate Exam
- Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate Exam
The entire training course content is in line with this certification programs and helps you clear it with ease and get the best jobs in the top MNCs. As part of this training you will be working on real time projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real world industry scenario thus helping you fast track your career effortlessly.
At the end of this training program there will be quizzes that perfectly reflect the type of questions asked in the respective certification exams and helps you score better marks in certification exam.
Intellipaat Course Completion Certification will be awarded on the completion of Project work (on expert review) and upon scoring of at least 60% marks in the quiz. Intellipaat certification is well recognized in top 80+ MNCs like Ericsson, Cisco, Cognizant, Sony, Mu Sigma, Saint-Gobain, Standard Chartered, TCS, Genpact, Hexaware, etc.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.