About the course
Shared service centres and payment factories
- What functions could go into a shared service centre?
- Where to locate your SSC
- Integration with ERP accounting
- Payment factories – functionality
- Technology to link to one lead bank or multiple banks
- Challenges with domestic instruments and paper
- Types of netting
- Financial flows and inter-company FX
- Netting drivers
- Example netting analysis
- Structural and policy issues
- Case studies
- Netting review checklist
- Netting methods
Treasury and banking systems
- Typical functions within a treasury system
- Service providers to treasury
- Current treasury platforms
- System integration: What can be achieved?
Corporate case study: Selection, implementation and integration of treasury management systems
- The major providers – choosing, comparing
- System integration – what can be achieved?
- The system project check list – what to do, when to do it, what to avoid, what resources
- Adapting to today’s compliance environment
- Risk systems integration
- Bank support and reporting
- Latest trends and enhancements
- Electronic Banking Channels – Proprietary and Industry solutions
- Linking electronic banking to the corporate treasury management system
- File versus message channels
- Importance of ISO20022
- SAP Financial Services Network
- eBAM – Bank Account Management
- Multi banking aggregation
- Achieving straight-through processing
Corporate access to SWIFT: MA-CUG’s/SCORE
- SWIFT SCORE solutions for multi-banking
- Best-practice use of FIN and FileAct
- SWIFT Bureau or SWIFT Alliance Lite 2?
- BEI or BIC – which codes and how many
- Hidden costs – evaluating the options
- Control, contingency and security
- SWIFT Services – SWIFT Ref, 3Skey, Sanctions Screening
Chris has over 30 years’ experience in the payments business, working in treasury, cash management, transaction services, trade, e-commerce and card acquiring. He has worked in senior roles for Citibank and Bank of America and founded the treasury workstation company, IT/2. In 2003 he set up Tran...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.