Symposium on Digitalisation and Big Data in Biotech and Pharma
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Zurich School for Continuing Education.Full disclaimer.
Leading Expert Talks on:
- Challenges and Opportunities based on Big Process Data
- IT and PAT solutions towards Industry 4.0
- A variety of use cases from healthcare, chemical and pharmaceutical industry
As the least complex of all multi-column processes, the workshop is focused on twin column chromatography.
- Introduction to continuous chromatography for bio-molecules
- Theory of multi-column chromatography
- Design of multi-column chromatography processes
- Hands-on training on twin column equipment capture and polishing applications
- Process performance evaluation and scale-up
- note: This workshop does not cover 4-zone SMB, chiral and small molecule separations.
Who should attend
Professionals and students from the pharmaceutical, healthcare as well as engineering and computer science domains interested in big data and digitalisation for pharma and healthcare. The forum will include plenty presentations of biotech and pharma experts from academia, industry and regulatory authorities, a round table discussion of crucial topics on digitalisation and big data analitcs in this domain as well as an exhibition of solution providers.