This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Leading Expert Talks on:
- Challenges and Opportunities based on Big Process Data
- IT and PAT solutions towards Industry 4.0
- A variety of use cases from healthcare, chemical and pharmaceutical industry
As the least complex of all multi-column processes, the workshop is focused on twin column chromatography.
- Introduction to continuous chromatography for bio-molecules
- Theory of multi-column chromatography
- Design of multi-column chromatography processes
- Hands-on training on twin column equipment capture and polishing applications
- Process performance evaluation and scale-up
- note: This workshop does not cover 4-zone SMB, chiral and small molecule separations.
Who should attend
Professionals and students from the pharmaceutical, healthcare as well as engineering and computer science domains interested in big data and digitalisation for pharma and healthcare. The forum will include plenty presentations of biotech and pharma experts from academia, industry and regulatory authorities, a round table discussion of crucial topics on digitalisation and big data analitcs in this domain as well as an exhibition of solution providers.
Trust the experts
Massimo Morbidelli has been full Professor of Chemical Reaction Engineering in the Chemical Engineering Laboratory since November 1, 1995. Prof. Morbidelli was born on March 12, 1954 in Vercelli, Italy. He took his degree in chemical engineering at the Politecnico, Milan, in 1977 and earned his ...