Who should attend
You will benefit most from this program if you are a”
- Senior leader in a process-driven organization.
- Manager who needs engaged employees to improve performance.
- Business Analyst.
- Business process owner or manager.
- Audit professional.
- IT Leader or systems integrator.
- Leader of a BPM or Six Sigma Center of Excellence.
About the course
A 90-minute management briefing (no charge)
IT Transformations and process re-engineering projects are long, arduous and expensive endeavors that can yield dramatic operational improvement. But what happens when the dust clears? Does your organization manage its processes to maintain and extend excellence? Or does “To Be” process documentation go onto the electronic shelf until the next project?
Sustaining operational excellence isn’t about technology, it’s about culture. Your people need the tools and motivation to use processes as the backbone for learning, improving, sharing and managing ongoing performance. Sustaining Operational Excellence explores how to:
- Convert process maps into “living” documents that promote best practices.
- Elicit continuous improvement ideas from motivated employees.
- Manage process risks and cost controls.
- Train new employees and share knowledge throughout the career life cycle.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.