Who should attend
Business people involved in the supply chain process from sourcing raw materials to product delivery,
This includes Supply Chain Managers, Procurement Managers, Plant Managers, Sourcing and Operations Experts and Industrial Engineers.
About the course
This programme focuses on the field of Sustainable Supply Chain Management and Green Production. The training is decision-oriented and provides key frameworks crucial to develop sustainable logistics networks and evaluates environmental, risk, and waste costs in detail.
How will you benefit?
After taking this programme, you will be able to:
- identify a green approach in planning production and getting to drive its evolution towards a sustainable oriented approach
- organize and manage the fit-for-organization sustainable models for Demand, Internal Production and External Production flow
- identify fast and competitive approach with KPIs for sustainable processes and technologies
- leverage internal and external integration including the production transformation from Push to Pull System with forecasting
- use an optimized green supply chain as a competitive advantage
What will you learn and practice?
- Module 1: Lean Management, Green strategies
- Module 2: Ethically sourced materials and products
- Module 3: Demand and Supply Planning
- Module 4: Internal integration for competitive sustainability – Sustainable Production
- Module 5: External integration – Capacity Slotting & Supplier Relationship Management
- Module 6: Location and Layout Strategies
- Module 7: Decision making tools and forecasting
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.