Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with MCE.Full disclaimer.
This programme introduces you to the field of Sustainable Procurement and provides you with key concepts behind the notions of Sustainable Sourcing, Environmental Protection, Social Progress and Ethics. Learn a step-by-step approach to sourcing sustainable products from suppliers. The final modules of the training programme focus on the alignment of green procurement with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
How will you benefit?
After taking this programme, you will be able to:
- integrate sustainability into the procurement process
- organize and manage the fit-for-organization sustainable models for Procurement
- learn through case studies how to map, organize and manage the sustainable models for Procurement and External Production flow
- identify the dynamic targets, strategies, leverage to manage and improve the Procurement Planning and Monitoring
- recognise sustainability risks and impacts throughout the lifecycle
- source sustainable materials and products
What will you learn and practice?
- Module 1: Mapping sustainability impacts
- Module 2: Effective Supplier Relationship Management Systems
- Module 3: Rethinking sustainability plans in supply chain, procurement procedures, policies and risks
- Module 4: Define and monitor sustainable contracts
- Module 5: Identify and develop a set of sustainable key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Module 6: Implementing a Sustainable Procurement Action Plan
Who should attend
Managers involved in any stage of sourcing activities including Contract Production Managers, Operations Manager, Procurement and Supply Chain Managers, Plant Managers, Sourcing and Operations Experts, Sustainability Managers.