Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SIM Professional Development.Full disclaimer.
When sustainable leadership prevails, organisations and people prosper. This developmental leadership group-coaching programme, is specifically designed for Senior Executives to build sustainable leadership capability through thought provoking, emotions discovery and behavioural modeling.
Benefits to You
Participants will develop strategic approaches to develop sustainable leadership, develop a compelling vision, build a collaborative organisation, think strategically, deal with turbulent markets, differentiate based on creativity and innovation, lead the hearts and minds of others, and ultimately foster organisation leadership.
- Develop awareness and self-insight of individual cognitive biases
- Construct own thinking and behaviours based on motives and values
- Understand the core attributes that encourage followers’ trust in leader
- Comprehend necessary behaviours that encourage common vision and goals
- Integrate and motivate teams and individuals based on preferences and interests
- Create a coaching profile that attends to the person and acts as helper
- Make hard decisions and implement them with compassion
- Connect with people and construct collaborative relationships
- Develop cognitive and emotional capacity
- Gain new perspective of task, process, people, performance and results
- Assess how to build positive spaces
- Demonstrate presence to lead others and be present in conversations
Performance risks and Leadership
Collaborative and Operational Leadership
Who should attend
- (Level 4) Managers
- (Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
- (Level 6) C-Suite