Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- (Level 4) Managers
- (Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
- (Level 6) C-Suite
About the course
When sustainable leadership prevails, organisations and people prosper. This developmental leadership group-coaching programme, is specifically designed for Senior Executives to build sustainable leadership capability through thought provoking, emotions discovery and behavioural modeling.
Benefits to You
Participants will develop strategic approaches to develop sustainable leadership, develop a compelling vision, build a collaborative organisation, think strategically, deal with turbulent markets, differentiate based on creativity and innovation, lead the hearts and minds of others, and ultimately foster organisation leadership.
- Develop awareness and self-insight of individual cognitive biases
- Construct own thinking and behaviours based on motives and values
- Understand the core attributes that encourage followers’ trust in leader
- Comprehend necessary behaviours that encourage common vision and goals
- Integrate and motivate teams and individuals based on preferences and interests
- Create a coaching profile that attends to the person and acts as helper
- Make hard decisions and implement them with compassion
- Connect with people and construct collaborative relationships
- Develop cognitive and emotional capacity
- Gain new perspective of task, process, people, performance and results
- Assess how to build positive spaces
- Demonstrate presence to lead others and be present in conversations
- Strategic self-awareness
- Performance risks and Leadership
- Leadership traits
- Collaborative and Operational Leadership
- Strategic thinking
- Leadership perspective
- Leading others
My name is Wade Azmy, Head of Pharos Executive Coaching Practice (ECP) and the Founder of Pharos Institute. I developed the first government accredited Diploma of Executive Coaching in Australia in 2014. I am an experienced business executive with global practice and exposure in General Manageme...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.