Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Creative thinkers and leaders who want to acquire cutting-edge sustainability knowledge and practice. The programme is also relevant for business and functional leaders of the industry and industry partners in government and non-governmental organizations.
About the course
Become the leading driver for innovation and learn how sustainability can become a competitive advantage for your organization. The programme covers the overall approach to Sustainable Innovation in industry. It focuses on how to integrate Sustainable Innovation into business strategies, drive alignment with key stakeholders, track progress and yield results. It focuses on areas with maximum impact for sustainability and cost and analyzes in depth the situation around water, energy, and materials with a focus on Europe but with reference to other parts of the world. Understand the key challenges in Sustainable Innovation for industries and how to overcome them.
How will you benefit?
After taking this programme, you will be able to:
- develop Sustainable Innovation strategies in an industrial setting which bridge short-term business needs and long-term business viability
- identify the basic issues around water, energy, materials and waste in order to be able to develop approaches towards sustainability.
- understand the business advantages of integrating Sustainable Development into your business strategies and operations.
- develop key strategies for making Sustainable Development a reality in your organization or company and reap the benefits.
What will you learn and practice?
- Module 1: The need for change – advocacy for Sustainable Development
- Module 2: How to get started – a hands on approach
- Module 3: Leading Sustainable Innovation – case studies on failures and successes
- Module 4: Balanced Sustainable Growth – how to stay the course
- Module 5: Most promising ideas and approaches
- Module 6: Energy, water, materials for the future
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.