Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with MCE.Full disclaimer.
How can finance provide modern solutions to modern problems such as the loss of biodiversity, the aging of people and the scarcity of resources? How can companies integrate environmental, social and governance (ESG) in their corporate strategy and in their operations? How can sustainable investment be a positive contributor to corporate performance and investor return? This 3-day programme provides tools for fruitful partnerships attracting private capital and public funding to sustain the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Through information sharing, case studies and team work, in a dynamic and interactive way, explore policies, instruments and techniques that support investments into a sustainable economy, risk assessment frameworks, financial costs and advantages of sustainability and deep dive into the market of environmental assets.
How will you benefit?
After taking this programme, you will be able to:
- understand how to drive funds into sustainable areas of the economy
- assess the risk of investing in companies with sustainable strategies
- learn about sustainable portfolio management
- understand and analyze sustainable corporate reporting
- learn how to effectively speak to and engage with investors
What will you learn and practice?
- Module 1: The need for a financial system that supports a circular economy
- Module 2: Sustainability and Finance: the key elements to know
- Module 3: ESG and the environmental assets
- Module 4: How to drive funds into sustainable areas of the economy
- Module 5: Search and select the best mix of financing to fund sustainable development inside your corporation
- Module 6: How to assess the risks of investing in companies with sustainable strategies
- Module 7: How the financial system and the regulation is evolving to support sustainable developments
- Module 8: How to effectively speak to and engage with investors
- Module 9: What next
Who should attend
Anyone that has an interest in understanding the linkages between finance and sustainability. No specific Banking or Finance background is required.