Supply Market Analysis
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
Supply Market Analysis can be defined as the process of gathering and analysing information relevant to a company’s supply market specifically for the purpose of supporting accurate and confident decision making in the procurement process. This supply market analysis should be understood to be a key element and integral part of any robust market intelligence programme which involves the gathering, recording, and analysing of data and information about customers, competitors, and the market at large in order to facilitate better decision making.
This highly-interactive Oxford training seminar will discuss the supply market analysis tools, resources and best practices required to understand the marketplace in which suppliers conduct their business so providing insights about the supplier’s industry.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Make a reasoned assessment of the supplier’s market
- Learn how to make a financial analysis of the suppliers
- Use the SWOT and PESTLE analyses for suppliers
- Examine in some detail the supply, demand and cost drivers impacting the supply market
- Understand how to make recommendations for sourcing decisions
- Learn the financial factors affecting a business.
- Understand the factors affecting national and international markets
- Appreciate how purchasing fits into the organisation
- Learn the operation of the Supply Chain
- Understand the importance of alliances and partnerships
- Appreciate the importance of suppliers
- Know how to effectively select suppliers
Who should attend
- Contracts, Purchasing, and Procurement personnel
- Those who are involved in the planning, and execution of purchases and contracts such as Project, Engineering, Operational, and Maintenance personnel
- Inventory and Stock Control managers who require high levels of competency.