Supply Chain Sales and Operations Planning and Logistics
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with McCombs School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Analyze your planning and logistics procedures.
Better examine the supply chain and its relationship to marketing, finance, operations, engineering, logistics, inventory, transportation, and customer systems. Analyze your planning and logistics procedures with confidence.
Dive into the ideas behind value creation and come away with the tools to successfully manage your supply chain.
Two-Day Concentrated Program
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. and class runs 8:30 – 4:30 both days with a one-hour networking lunch included.
Enjoy proximity to the vibrancy of the campus and downtown Austin, and the innovative, business-friendly environment of the city.
- Strengthen your process by testing your decisions during an in-class simulation
- Link the Supply Chain together, through to your end customer
- Address the planning function, including information flows through marketing, sales, and your customer
- Connect the relationship between Supply Chain and marketing, finance, IT, and your customer's supply systems
Supply Chain Overview
- Global Planning for SCM
- Information Technology and SCM Planning
MIS and SCM Systems Planning
- Product mix
- Demand planning and SCM
Planning, Forecasting and S&OP
- Statistics refresher
- Global Planning and forecasting
- Scenario-based planning
Transportation and Logistics
- 3PL, 4 PL
- Inventory management
- Site selection
- Results and debrief of simulation