Supply Chain Procurement and Sourcing
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with McCombs School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Answer the fundamental questions of insourcing vs. outsourcing
Dive into the ideas behind value creation and come away with the tools to successfully manage your supply chain.
Two-Day Concentrated Program
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. and class runs 8:30 – 4:30 both days with a one-hour networking lunch included.
Enjoy proximity to the vibrancy of the campus and downtown Austin, and the innovative, business-friendly environment of the city.
- Translate the strategy to procurement: when and where do we source, from whom do we source, and how much do we pay?
- Learn tools for managing your supply base
- Discuss the total cost of ownership
- Overview and procurement
- Supplier quality and case
- Total cost of ownership
- Procurement in the Corporate Strategy
- Negotiation - Learning Curve
- Supplier Selection
- Global Sourcing
Quality and Supplier Performance
- Statistical Process Control
- Process Capability
- Supplier Performance Management
- Vendor Scorecards
Total Cost of Ownership
- Factors in evaluating cost to the organization
- Establishing value of competing quotes
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Cases - Harriman
- In-sourcing vs. Outsourcing
- Off shoring vs. On shoring
- Lease vs. Own
- Traps to Outsourcing