Who should attend
The course is ideal for an aspiring middle to senior level professional interested in the organisational and operational procedures needed to direct business productivity and ensure quality assurance throughout the supply chain.
About the course
The Supply Chain Management: Principles and Practices course focuses on bringing together essential supply chain concepts, tools and principles and breaks down its relevance in forecasting inventory processes.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
The course takes a modern, dynamic approach to an increasingly customer centric global business market. Over the course of the programme, participants will be equipped to:
- Define supply chain management and identify factors influencing global supply chain management
- Explain design and planning principles within supply chain management
- Integrate inventory and materials management principles.
- Employ integrated supply chain management.
- Develop supply chain relationships and deliver customer value
- Identify future challenges within supply chain management
Confident, dedicated leader with career-long record of stakeholder satisfaction, team building, and strategic insight and poised for next-level success in an executive management role. Successful in intense and demanding environments experiencing rapid change through internal growth, acquisitio...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.