Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This program has been designed for:
- Managers involved in the general business and strategic management of the supply chain
- Managers who want to gain a deeper understanding of the role supply chains play in a company’s overall business strategy
About the course
The perspective of the course is both business and technical. The point is to identify how the supply chain can deliver a “fair value” to the business in order to support its objectives and even more in some innovative cases contribute to rethink the value chains and to redesign the relative business models.
- Integrate Supply Chain Management (SCM) as a leverage of business value creation at the GM / Excom level
- Get acquainted with the building blocks of a supply Chain model
- Be able to use the Supply Chain Management lens to challenge your company Value Model
- Be inspired by Supply Chain concepts and practices to any type of organization
- What are ecosystems and what strategies should firms use to compete in these contexts?
- How can digital transformation be successfully executed within the organization?
- The 5-parameter value equation of SCM (Supply Chain Management): which value can SCM generate for business.
- The prioritization of the value objectives: the trade-off as the 1st paradigm of SCM
- The 5-building blocks of the Supply Chain operating system: the SCM solutions (governance and KPIs, Processes, People, Production and Logistics Operations, Data and IT)
- The Supply Chain model: how to align the Supply Chain value equation to the SC operating system. The 2nd paradigm of SCM: fair value
- Segmentation of Supply Chain models according to business strategic segmentation
- Focus of S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) / IBP (Integrated Business Planning)
- Focus of Supply Chain digitalization
- How to design an agile and a resilient Supply Chain.
Biography Michel Fender is affiliate professor in the Operations Management and Information Systems Department. An Engineer for Agro ParisTech, Michel Fender holds an MBA from HEC Paris and a Ph.D. from the Ecole des Ponts ParisTech. He is academic director of the Supply Chain certification pro...
Videos and materials
Read more about Information Technology
Read more about Transportation and Logistics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.