Supply Chain Management Excellence
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Haskayne School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Deliver business value through supply management which goes beyond traditional cost savings and driving down supplier prices.
To identify value-adding opportunities, supply chain leaders need to systematically approach the full cycle of projects from business need to a sustainable, performing supply solution. This blended program will develop your supply chain management (SCM) leadership capability to design and deliver strategic supply solutions. You will explore how to: identify key stakeholder needs, conduct market intelligence research, navigate diverse datasets and financial levers that drive desired outcomes, manage contract negotiations and develop core relationships within your organization and external partnerships. Over three months, you will apply this new knowledge to a real project within your business with the support and expertise of Haskayne faculty, industry practitioners, and peer SCM leaders. In addition, you will practice negotiation strategies to enhance your SCM capabilities required to deliver real value back to your organization and key stakeholders.
"The benefits of rigor in our supply chain has ultimately shown up on the balance sheet, but there are other benefits too that are harder to quantify such as the improved relationships we now have with our suppliers, and how we are better able to fulfill our customers’ needs."
Alan Minty, Director, Supply Chain Management for SECURE’s Drilling & Production Services’ division
- Identify the value within the end-to-end supply chain while maintaining a holistic perspective of the entire system
- Develop specific tactics to be an influential, commercial SCM partner to your organization
- Develop evidence-based improvement plan(s) for new and existing supply solutions by effectively integrating market intelligence and spend analysis
- Create supply chain risk mitigation strategies for multi-level supply chain structures
- Prepare and execute contract negotiations that drive strategic business objectives
- Manage conflicting demands of the various internal and external pressures effectively
Program investment is $3,975 per participant and includes the following:
- Virtual program launch and orientation to the virtual learning platform
- Three online modules, two face-to-face (classroom) sessions, integration and practice activities and post program follow-up
- All program materials, online simulations and copyrights
For significant organizational impact and change, consider enrolling a few members of your team. Organizations that enrol multiple participants in the program will receive the added benefit of embedding the concepts and practices of SCM excellence across the organization. In addition, organizations can capitalize on multiple participant savings.
Who should attend
- Directors who need to deepen their supply chain management expertise
- SCM leaders who want to implement a systems approach within their organization
- High potential leaders from multiple backgrounds who have been placed in supply chain roles and are expected to deliver results and make strategic impact