About the course
This workshop will review and summarize the content of the Supervisory Development Citation Program and bring the entire body of knowledge together. Using case studies, group presentations and interactions, participants will have the opportunity to share the practical benefits, strategies and techniques gained through the program. Through facilitated discussion, participants will also be introduced to emerging trends and new workplace practices.
Course at a glance
- In-class, face-to-face delivery.
- Hands-on course based on active student participation; class dynamics include group work, classroom discussions, and short lectures.
- Aimed at professionals in supervisory roles who wish to upgrade their skills and aspiring leaders ready to invest in their career prospects.
What you will learn
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Evaluate how effective the practical application of workshop concepts have been in other organizations by way of participant presentations.
- Recall and share with participants the experience of utilizing workshop learnings.
- Apply interpersonal communication, facilitation skills, and presentation skills to contribute to the workshop experience.
- Collect new information concerning workplace activities and practices.
David has been an associate with Performance Group since 2011. He is an accomplished program and project manager with key strengths in organizational alignment, operations and performance planning and management and quality improvement. He has extensive experience with core services reviews, orga...
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.