Who should attend
Managers, team leaders, and professionals who are responsible for leading, driving and implementing organisational changes, projects, initiatives and programs.
About the course
As the pace of change in corporate Australia accelerates, effective change agents are increasingly sought-after. Organisations rely on people who can lead and inspire others to implement initiatives smoothly and successfully.
Change management is an essential skill for anyone in a management role. Being a strong and effective leader means being an effective change agent.
What will you learn?
- Understand trends and developments in the field of change management
- To explore why the textbook guidelines for managing change are so difficult to apply in practice, and what to do about it
- Identify attributes of the effective change agent and invite participants to consider the strengths and limitations of their own change leadership expertise
- Consider tactics for dealing with organisational politics, which can become more significant in the context of change
- Apply methods, techniques and ideas to specific change projects in which participants may be currently involved
Lois has a working and teaching background in Organisational Development, Human Resource Management and Finance. She has worked in a variety of public and private sector organisations in the UK and Australia in senior management roles. She has also consulted extensively with local and multi-natio...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.