Successful Strategy Execution
This programme will allow you to master a comprehensive method to formulate and implement strategy effectively. Using a simple and very accessible model, you can rest assured that your approach will bear fruit.
WHY THIS PROGRAMME?
What is the added value of following the programme 'Successful Strategy Execution'?
- Know how to define and explain your strategy for all the stakeholders in your company.
- Know what needs to be done across the organisation to successfully implement your strategy.
- Know how to create an organisational context where employees think and act strategically.
- Be able to measure your organisation’s ability to implement a strategy.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of strategy implementation efforts.
- Determine which measures you must take within your organisation to improve performance levels.
The programme 'Successful Strategy Execution' consists of 3 modules:
Module 1: Formulating winning business strategies
- How can you better understand the dynamics in your markets and estimate their impact on your organisation?
- How clear is your vision on the strategic opportunities and resources which are key to making a difference?
- Do you have the right strategy?
- Is your strategy sufficiently focused and differentiated?
Module 2: Implementing winning business strategies
- Are you ready to proceed in a more strategically oriented way?
- How can you learn to better implement your strategy?
- What actions need to be taken at the different management levels?
Module 3: Strategy implementation and change
- How should the implementation related change processes be managed?
Who should attend
- Managers, Directors, General Managers, Managers in a strategy department or experienced Functional Managers within a competitive setting
- Experienced decision-makers who define the future of your organisation
- Persons responsible for the implementation of the strategy