Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Salespeople, sales support, as well as potential candidates for sales positions who want to build and revitalize their existing selling skills.
About the course
Start your sales career the right way—with this intensive introduction to selling. Because of the mounting pressure facing salespersons in today’s tough economy, this challenging profession is becoming even more competitive. But many prospective sales professionals don’t have a solid foundation and understanding of the fundamentals of selling.
This intensive, highly interactive two-day introduction to the art of selling will equip you with the tools and techniques you need to achieve sales success and improve your performance.
How will you benefit?
After taking this programme, you will be able to:
- Identify the behaviors and skills of a successful sales professional
- Describe different types of selling models
- Identify elements of the sales framework
- Understand prospecting basics and be able to conduct a sales call
- Use a customer-centered selling approach to provide value
- Choose a closing technique to earn the business
- Complete a formula to achieve sales goals
- Manage the customer relationship on an ongoing basis
- Develop an action plan to apply your new skills.
During this programme you will:
- Network and learn from a diverse group of peers from different functions, industries and countries
- Develop a personal action plan to implement back at work
- Learn and practice using real-world examples over 2 interactive days
- Unique aspects of sales functions compared with the rest of an organization
- Behaviors, characteristics and skills of a successful salesperson
- Characteristics of different selling models, types and structures
- Calculating and setting goals based on your sales quota and plan
- Analyzing the territory and conducting account research
- Planning your calendar to achieve sales goals and build a sales pipeline
- Identifying resources and methods of generating leads
- Strategies to respond to common new business objections
- The “Earn the Business” process
- The “Deliver the Business” process
- The “Manage the Relationship” process
- Technologies or methods for maintaining customer information
- Strategies to maintain communication with a customer
Currently Jacques is coach, facilitator and consultant in strategy, leadership, sales and change projects. 2004-2013: BT Global Services, COO Global Contracts Delivery. For this Telecom and ICT services company, based in London, Jacques managed an operational budget of €150M in labour costs acros...
Christian’s experience in Leadership, Strategy Implementation and Sales Management has been built over a career of 25 years in key Sales and General Management roles in the Banking industry, from Branch Manager to Distribution Head. He has a proven track record of being an agent of change, positi...
Abdalla, A results-focused strategist with 20+ years of expertise in spearheading award-winning & marketing planning, sales acceleration, and business development initiatives, with special focus on successfully building winning strategies, prioritizing a high-performance culture, and launchin...
Sergio is passionate about helping individuals and organizations improve their performance and achieve outstanding results. He loves to understand what the key levers that can take individuals and organizations performance to the next level are, and creates and implements simple yet powerful tran...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.