Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- (Level 3) New Managers
- (Level 4) Managers
- (Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
About the course
Excellent sales management leads to success in any organisation. The value add of a powerful sales manager impacts and gives you an edge.
This workshop provides you the toolbox of skills, knowledge and strategies to drive success and get you the results you want.
Benefits to You
- Establish a sales management process which drives business results and increase productivity
- Lead the salesperson to excel and accelerate in their sales performance
- Understand the competencies of an effective sales manager
- Implement an effective sales management process
- Lead teams to effectively manage key client portfolio and create new sales opportunities
- Mentor, coach and support the sales teams to enhance sales performance
- Understand Sales Management to Lead and Support Sales Performance
- Establish a Robust Sales Management Process to Achieve Organisational Goals
- Determine SMART Goals & Key Performance Indicators to Link Sales Activities and Results to Organisational Strategy
- Develop the Diverse Roles of a Sales Manager as a Motivator, Mentor and Coach to Support Team Development
Identify and Feedback on Performance Gaps via One-on-One Coaching to Maximise Sales Results