Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with MCE.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Discover the tools and techniques you need to effectively manage the increasingly complex product management process and gain more control of the myriad tasks at hand.
In this powerful programme, you’ll focus on strategy…product portfolio planning…key tasks of a product manager…understanding critical reports…and how to calculate break-even sales formulas. Then you'll put it all together using a case study on product marketing plan development so you’re ready to prepare your marketing plan.
How will you benefit?
After taking this programme, you will be able to:
- Understand the whys and hows of the product management process—and how to make the best use of it
- Gain marketing savvy and use it to perform your job effectively
- Set priorities and manage the profitability of your products or service
- Build effective working relationships with suppliers and with external and internal business partners
- Manage the financial aspects of product management
- Learn the key components of an effective business plan—and practice developing one
During this programme you will:
- Network and learn from a diverse group of peers from different functions, industries and countries
- Develop a personal action plan to implement back at work
- Learn and practice using real-world examples over 3 interactive days
What will you learn and practice?
This 3 day programme is highly interactive with exercises and role plays. Programme Highlights:
- Benefits of the product management process
- Strategies and models for marketing success
- The main tasks of a product manager
- Key reports and relationships
- Managing new product or service development
- Preparing your marketing plan
Who should attend
Product managers and brand marketers and directors, and those who interact with them.
Trust the experts
Jacques van Vessem
Currently Jacques is coach, facilitator and consultant in strategy, leadership, sales and change projects. 2004-2013: BT Global Services, COO Global Contracts Delivery. For this Telecom and ICT services company, based in London, Jacques managed an operational budget of €150M in labour costs acros...