Who should attend
- New Managers
- Senior Managers & Directors
About the course
Change is the only constant. Handling change management at the workplace is important as organisational change is more the norm rather than the exception. This course introduces the change management processes as well as change management tools and principles that professionals can use to initiate and sustain change processes more smoothly for greater acceptance and buy-in for those affected by the change.
Participants will improve on their ability to guide employees in the organisation to maintain a constant state of evolution and facilitate periods of general business change. This allows employees to remain motivated and productive during the introduction of new technologies or processes.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Apply change management principles and theories
- Plan for change management implementation
- Manage and evaluate the impact of change
- Identify areas of further improvement
This 1 day course will cover:
Apply change management principles and theories
- Define change management
- Describe principles of change management
Plan for change management implementation
Plan your communication to get buy-in for change
Identify and appoint various roles and responsibilities to implement change
Identify factors that support or hinder change processes
Anticipate and address consequences change will bring
Plan for resources to implement change activities
Manage and evaluate the impact of change
- Develop and review systems for identifying and sharing learning from change implementation processes
- Analyse results of change to establish trends
Identify areas of further improvement
- Identify actions and resources required to ensure change processes generate required benefits
- Monitor implemented changes for further improvement
Leonard Tay is the founder of Learning Focus Technologies and has been active professionally for the past 27 years with experience in the areas of Information Technology, Customer Service, Business Development including Training Delivery and Consultancy. Organisations he previously served in incl...
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.