This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
The ‘fast-paced modern world’ is not a cliché. The waves of change are accelerating and present great challenges to all organizations and those who lead and manage them. Leaders, governing boards, and senior managers make decisions every day, but key decisions are different. They present unique opportunities to build organization health and success.
In this two-day workshop (spread over two weeks), participants will develop the tools to guide full execution in the organization and use the decision-making process as a strategy to shape and strengthen organization culture.
This program will help you:
- Become a decision "architect" to build decisions that will support your organization’s future success
- Leverage decision behavior and message to strengthen your bond with stakeholders to earn their trust, confidence, and respect
- Engage the intelligence of diverse perspectives to better understand the situation and assess the options
- Build capacity to make the next difficult decision and sustain momentum through the waves of change
You will walk away with:
- A clear, practical five-step framework to make the next key decision
- Specific tools that will improve every decision conversation to learn from diverse perspectives
- Confidence and ability to use the framework alone or to guide a leadership team in a thoughtful, thorough process
- The ability to scale the process up for complex decisions and down for short time-frames
- The skills to delegate to others so they can use the framework to develop clear, principled recommendations for leadership review
Trust the experts
MarkD. Bennett, principal in Decision Resources, Inc. has a consulting practice focused on organization health and unity through values-based decision making, wise planning, and building a culture of dialogue and collaboration. He is the coauthor of A Field Guide to Good Decisions: Values in Acti...