Who should attend
This course is for managers of teams who are looking for a positive way to motivate and direct their teams to reach high levels of performance and accomplish business objectives.
About the course
Motivate and direct your teams to reach high levels of performance and accomplish business objectives.
Decades of research have proven that when employees are given the opportunity to do what they do best every day, the effect on individual, team, and organizational performance is powerful. The problem is that most people aren’t able to accurately identify their own strengths and therefore can’t intentionally use them. Imagine a team where people have higher levels of energy and vitality, are more likely to achieve their goals, are more confident, perform better at work, experience less stress, are more engaged at work, and are more effective at developing themselves and growing as individuals. Over 20 million people have taken the Gallup Clifton Strengths (a.k.a., StrengthsFinder) assessment and Gallup has the numbers to back up its claims that it improves workplace performance.
Participants in this course take the Gallup Clifton Strengths instrument and collaboratively learn:
- What their unique talents are and how they have been using them to achieve their successes so far.
- How to recognize, develop, and use their talents to accomplish their goals.
- How to engage in strengths-based management to help employees discover, develop, and use their unique talents for greater team engagement and productivity.
- How to help employees aim their talents so that team members are better equipped to accomplish their goals and performance objectives and respond to everyday situations.
- Managers learn how to more intentionally use their talents and strengths to help them achieve their performance objectives.
- They gain a process they can use time and time again to set them up for success.
- They learn how to engage in Strengths-based management to uplift their team members to grow and develop, identify the ways they most naturally think, feel, and behave, and consistently collaborate and perform at their best.
Dr. Joanie B. Connell is an organizational consultant and leadership coach who specializes in maximizing leadership potential. She works with companies to attract, develop, and retain top talent. She works with individuals to improve their success and happiness in their careers. She is also an au...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.