Strengthening Mental Toughness and Resilience
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Haskayne School of Business.Full disclaimer.
There are countless lists describing what leaders need to be successful in the volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) world. However, the challenge that exists is how to build personal leadership practices to navigate the more cognitively and behaviourally complex leadership activities. This blended learning journey is designed to be a process of framing perspectives as well as, building on experiential activities, meaningful dialogue, and deep reflections. The aim of this program is to support you to develop mental toughness by guiding you through elements of a mental toughness framework and practically applying (experimenting) with results-oriented tools.
- Solidify your leadership philosophy and
- Establish practices that strengthen your mental toughness and resilience by:
- Experimenting with new ways of thinking and acting
- Challenging your assumptions through “micro-experiments”
- Leaning into (and moving through) the discomfort and resistance
Who should attend
- Do you struggle implementing your leadership plan?
- Do you need help translating the “how’s” of leadership into daily habits?
- Do you avoid moving outside your comfort zone and taking action?
- Do you replay negative situations, which only isolates you, while the world moves forward?
- Do you recognize patterns of anxiety that negatively impact your thinking?
- Do you find it difficult to navigate change?