Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Schulich Executive Learning Centre.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Leadership and Enhancing Your Critical Thinking
- Transforming organizations for success – a leader’s perspective
- Achieving inner integrity: understanding yourself and others
- Innovating through resilience and a culture of change
- Influencing through building human networks
- Integrating by aligning people, processes and structure
Learning Outcome: Use a world-class sales leadership model to improve your leadership approach and ability to achieve in-year sales results and long-term returns.
Enhancing Your Critical Thinking
- Applying techniques for innovation
- Framing and re-framing from multiple perspectives
- Identifying the strategic solutions
Learning Outcome: Learn how to manage paradox and apply strategic thinking in your business.
Strategy Alignment: Linking Sales Plans & Growth To Company Strategy
- Achieving alignment – up, down & across your organization
- Corporate strategy fundamentals
- Aligning sales & marketing strategies
- Identifying leading indicators that you can manage for success
Learning Outcome: Using a ‘strategy-canvas’, participants will create a roadmap to grow revenue, a corporate value proposition and leading indicators of future success.
Strategy Execution: Putting Your Strategy into Action
- Segmenting clients, opportunities and buyers
- Sales structure, selling roles, coverage and deployment
- Motivation and incentives
- Forecasting, quota setting and goal allocation
Learning Outcome: This module links corporate strategy with sales execution. Learn practical methodologies for translating organizational goals into tactics to optimize sales execution.
The Account Development & Opportunity Management Processes
- Identify untapped potential – grow net new business
- Develop a winning competitive strategy
- Get higher, wider, deeper with the ‘Connections’ Account Strategy
- Gain access to conversations that increase wallet and market share
- Create new opportunities for you and your clients
- Increase sales productivity & reduce sales cycle time
Learning Outcome: Learn how to inspire a client-centred approach to create real value for your clients. Build an account development and opportunity management process that will drive competitive advantage.
Leveraging the Most out of Today’s Channels
- Learn the sales efficiencies in the Team Approach in selling
- Effective inside to outside business development
- Learn the latest on B2B selling
Learning Outcome: Participants will also learn the current best practices in B2B selling, methodology, management of, and accountability.
Problem Solving and Innovating for Improved Performance in Complex Environments
- Issue Identification: the new leading-edge leadership skill
- Downstream innovation: the greatest source of innovation – your frontline sales force
- Engaging employees, capturing valuable insights and delivering ideas that create value for your organization
Learning Outcome: A strong understanding of the important role sales people play in problem solving and the innovation process
Who should attend
Limited to just 25 participants, this program is designed for those driven to be best-in-class in sales leadership, and specifically for sales executives and managers with several years of leadership experience who are, or will be, responsible for strategic direction. This program is recommended for vice-presidents; directors of sales; divisional managers; national, international, regional and area sales managers; high-potential leaders with mature sales experience; and presidents of small and medium business. An entry interview will confirm that the module suits your experience and goals and will provide a fertile, collaborative learning environment of colleagues.
Trust the experts
Biography Joe Sherren, President of Ethos Enterprises Inc., is a management effectiveness expert who has spoken to more than 4,000 audiences in over 30 countries in the areas of leadership, team development and group motivation. His corporate experience includes 25 years in senior management pos...
Biography Kim is a strategic adviser, public speaker and facilitator on topics related to talent acquisition, including social media, recruitment, and retention and leveraging the employment value proposition. Programs Masters Certificate in Sales Leadership› Areas of Interest General Mana...
Mark is a leader in both European and North American training, with a solid track record of lecturing regularly at the UK's top universities including Oxford and Cambridge, and academies, including the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA). A highly distinguished and internationally awarded perfor...
Stephen Friedman is an executive coach, career coach, facilitator and trainer, working in the areas of management interpersonal skills, group development, strategic thinking skills and HR for numerous organizations and individuals. His experience with in this area spans over 20 years. He speciali...
Jim Harris is one of North America’s foremost management consultants, public speakers, authors and thinkers on change and leadership. He has 20 years’ experience as a professional speaker and consultant, and speaks internationally at more than 40 conferences a year on topics including innovation...
Lee-Anne McAlear is Program Director, Centre of Excellence in Applied Innovation Management for the Schulich Executive Education Centre, York University. Lee-Anne is an experienced facilitator, writer, consultant and speaker with a background in innovation, leadership development, strategic plann...
Amar is a principal at Sales for Life, a firm focused on pushing boundaries of social selling in the B2B sales landscape. Amar focuses on helping bridge the gap between social business goals and execution.
Biography As Vice-President, HR Operations, Dave has responsibility for the overall HR Operations support for Xerox Canada. These responsibilities include Executive Talent Development, Industrial Labour Relations, Change Management Initiatives and Mergers and Acquisitions. The last 18 years of H...
As one of Canada’s leading internet marketing speakers, Scott Wilson appears regularly at events and conferences as an expert on Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Most recently, Scott has spoken and written about the future of Google search trends and keyword ranking for government associations, ...
Masters Sales Leadership Testimonials - What participants are saying