Who should attend
- Executives and managers looking for a refresher to help tackle strategic challenges at their organizations
- Emerging leaders looking to improve their ability to articulate and understand strategy and position themselves for advancement
About the course
Develop a strategic plan designed to help your organization thrive through market changes and industry disruption.
Boost your ability to analyze strategy across time, industries, geographies and institutions. Gain the tools you need to complete a comprehensive evaluation and understand the strategy dynamics of an industry: Competitive Lifecycle, Internationalization and Stakeholder Analyses, and Diversification Matrices. You'll apply these tools and your new insights with industry leaders such as Disney, Orascom Telecom Holding, Sony, and GE Healthcare India.
Impact & Outcomes
- Understand the dynamics of competition, the competitive life cycle, and how to develop strategies to survive and thrive through industry disruption
- Learn how businesses compete across industries, the value of being in different markets, and the right degree of diversification
- Uncover the best internationalization strategies
- Discover how, where, and when to enter foreign markets, and foreign direct investment
- Boost your knowledge of stakeholder management and how engaging with non-capital stakeholders can create value
Education : B.S., MS, University of Virginia; Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professor Lenox was appointed to the Tayloe Murphy Professorship in Business Administration at the University of Virginia''s Darden School of Business, where he teaches the core MBA strategy course. He als...
Education: B.S. and MAcc, Brigham Young University; Ph.D., University of Minnesota Associate Professor Jared Harris, appointed to the Samuel L. Slover Research Professorship, teaches both Ethics and Strategy courses in Darden''s MBA program and a doctoral seminar on corporate governance and ethi...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.