Who should attend
- Managers, Directors, General Managers, Managers in a strategy department or experienced Functional Managers within a competitive setting
- Experienced decision-makers who define the future of your organisation
- Persons responsible for the implementation of the strategy
About the course
This programme will allow you to master a comprehensive method to formulate and implement strategy effectively. Using a simple and very accessible model, you can rest assured that your approach will bear fruit.
Why This Programme?
What is the added value of following the programme 'Strategy Implementation'?
- Evaluate if your company has a clear, winning business strategy
- Explain your strategy for all the stakeholders in your company in order to get all people on board
- Understand the implications of your strategic choices to make better business decisions
- Analyse the strengths and weaknesses of your strategy implementation efforts
- Recommend which actions to take within your organisation to improve your implementation capabilities
- Formulate steps and processes to help implement your strategy
- Examine the critical role of involving your employees in the strategy implementation process
- Identify what are 'bright spots' and 'attention points' in your change towards a more strategy-focused organisation
The programme 'Successful Strategy Execution' consists of 3 modules:
Module 1: Formulating winning business strategies
- How can you better understand the dynamics in your markets and estimate their impact on your organisation?
- How clear is your vision on the strategic opportunities and resources which are key to making a difference?
- Do you have the right strategy?
- Is your strategy sufficiently focused and differentiated?
Module 2: Implementing winning business strategies
- Are you ready to proceed in a more strategically oriented way?
- How can you learn to better implement your strategy?
- What actions need to be taken at the different management levels?
Module 3: Strategy implementation and change
- How should the implementation related change processes be managed?
Kristof knows “how to be in control” by showing when and how strategic management accounting systems may assist suppliers in improving their performance. Kristof Stouthuysen is Doctor in Applied Economic Sciences (KU Leuven, Belgium). He currently works as Associate Professor of Accounting and Co...
Kurt Verweire is a specialist in helping companies to formulate and implement winning business strategies. He has developed great frameworks that give people sharp insights how to boost performance with a clear winning strategy.Kurt has obtained his PhD at Erasmus University Rotterdam in 1999 and...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.