Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Vlerick Business School Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
This programme will allow you to master a comprehensive method to formulate and implement strategy effectively. Using a simple and very accessible model, you can rest assured that your approach will bear fruit.
WHY THIS PROGRAMME?
What is the added value of following the programme 'Successful Strategy Execution'?
- Know how to define and explain your strategy for all the stakeholders in your company.
- Know what needs to be done across the organisation to successfully implement your strategy.
- Know how to create an organisational context where employees think and act strategically.
- Be able to measure your organisation’s ability to implement a strategy.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of strategy implementation efforts.
- Determine which measures you must take within your organisation to improve performance levels.
The programme 'Successful Strategy Execution' consists of 3 modules:
Module 1: Formulating winning business strategies
- How can you better understand the dynamics in your markets and estimate their impact on your organisation?
- How clear is your vision on the strategic opportunities and resources which are key to making a difference?
- Do you have the right strategy?
- Is your strategy sufficiently focused and differentiated?
Module 2: Implementing winning business strategies
- Are you ready to proceed in a more strategically oriented way?
- How can you learn to better implement your strategy?
- What actions need to be taken at the different management levels?
Module 3: Strategy implementation and change
- How should the implementation related change processes be managed?
Who should attend
- Managers, Directors, General Managers, Managers in a strategy department or experienced Functional Managers within a competitive setting
- Experienced decision-makers who define the future of your organisation
- Persons responsible for the implementation of the strategy