Who should attend
Business owners, entrepreneurs, senior managers and business leaders who have a stake in ensuring that their strategies are successfully implemented.
About the course
Companies (and Business Management Programs) spend considerable time on formulating business and corporate strategies. Yet, corporate surveys indicate that more than 50% of strategies fail to achieve their objectives due to poor implementation. This program is designed to help business leaders implement their strategies more effectively.
This program is focused on the essentials of strategy implementation. By the end of the program, participants will:
- Be familiar with the challenges involved in implementing strategy effectively;
- Understand the frameworks, approaches and practices that enable strategy implementation in different strategy contexts
- Frameworks for Strategy Implementation
- Metrics and Scorecards
- Implementing Generic Strategies Effectively
- Implementation in the following Strategic Contexts:
- Enhancing Customer Responsiveness
- Rapid Growth and Transformation
- Going up the Value Curve
- Digital Transformation
- Radical Innovation
- Acquisition Integration
- Joint Ventures
- People Management Issues in Strategy Implementation
- Strategy Implementation in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
We will use case studies, exercises, presentations and guest sessions by industry leaders to help participants hone their competence in strategy implementation.
Professor Krishnan’s main areas of interest are strategy and innovation. He was a Visiting Scholar at the Center for the Advanced Study of India, University of Pennsylvania (Fall 2008), and at the Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad (2011-12). He held the Jamuna Raghavan Chair in Entrepren...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.