Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Kenan-Flagler Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Leaders have a responsibility to design and implement a strategy for their team or business function. Yet, not all leaders understand their role in this process or how to align strategy to the overall vision of the organization. Strategy Fundamentals provides you with the foundational knowledge to plan an effective strategy, address the day-to-day allocation of resources, achieve the best possible performance, and, ultimately, contribute to the advancement of your organization.
- Create goals in alignment with the organization’s vision, core values, and purpose
- Use strategy to effectively make decisions on a day-to-day basis
- Leverage tools and frameworks in business and corporate strategy design
- Adapt strategy based on market conditions and internal priorities
- Manage costs and invest in process improvements
About the Program: This online program will require approximately 6-8 hours to complete. The content is 100% online and self-paced. You will be given 10 weeks to access and complete the program.
Monthly start dates:
1st of the month
Trust the experts
Atul Nerkar research focuses on how technology, innovation and entrepreneurship affect business and corporate strategy. He studies research productivity in organizations and the evolution of technological capabilities in the context of the pharmaceutical, chemical and optical disc industries...