Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Olin Business School.Full disclaimer.
What does it take to turn a plan into results? This program explores several approaches for choosing the best path from strategy to action, as well as some of the common obstacles that arise along the way.
In this seminar, we will explore the best of the various paradigms proven to guide successful strategy execution, especially in regards to the operational, human capital management, and leadership functions.
- What is execution?
- Typical approaches to execution and the surprising impediments to effective execution
- Overcoming impediments to execution
- Identifying what can be done differently and evaluate which changes to implement first
- Articulate the various approaches to executing strategy
- Execute the logical selling process
- Use the solution-based selling process to discern the needs of other parties, align incentives, and create successful business relationships