Strategy Execution (Master Class)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Stellenbosch Business School.Full disclaimer.
Become equipped with the tools and techniques needed to assist in successfully implementing and executing strategic goals that support the performance of an organisation, with this comprehensive Master Class in Strategy Execution. Presented in association with the Institute for Futures Research (IFR).
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
In a fast-paced, ever-changing business landscape, modern organisations need to adapt to see their strategies through successfully. But strategy implementation requires you to utilise a different kind of toolkit. This Master Class in Strategy Execution aims to equip you to drive better business performance, by discovering the tools that will help you successfully execute strategies. At the end of this master class, you’ll be equipped to:
- Create compelling agendas that drive change in the workplace
- Discover tools to collaborate on the translation of strategic objectives into operational plans
- Develop a business canvas to accommodate the proposed strategies
- Share experiences around the leadership requirements which encourage ownership and a sense of urgency for implementation
- Identify and mitigate risks in the implementation of strategies.
Who should attend
This master class is best suited to executives, senior managers, line managers and technical leads who are accountable for the implementation of strategic plans and change initiatives.