Strategy Execution (Master Class)
The Master Class in Strategy Execution, presented in association with the Institute for Futures Research (IFR), focuses on equipping participants with essential tools and techniques that can assist in implementing strategic goals.
What does it cover
After the master class, participants will be equipped to:
- create compelling agendas for change
- discover tools to collaborate on the translation of strategic objectives into operational plans
- develop a business canvas to accommodate the proposed strategies
- share experiences around the leadership requirements which encourage ownership and a sense of urgency for implementation
- identify and mitigate risks in the implementation of strategies
Who should attend
Executives, senior managers, line managers and technical leads who are accountable for the implementation of strategic plans and change initiatives.