Strategy Excellence Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Vlerick Business School Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
The face of business is changing rapidly – and tried and tested approaches aren’t always fit for purpose. So we need to create strategy differently. But how? When you take the Strategy Excellence Programme at Vlerick, you’ll get the latest thinking, as well as one-to-one coaching from world-class strategy experts. They’ll help you to evaluate your approach and hone it to have real impact, preparing your organisation for tomorrow’s challenges.
Throughout the programme, you’ll learn the theory and you’ll have opportunities to put your learning into practice. When you leave, you’ll have strategic plans that you can put into action with confidence.
WHY THIS PROGRAMME?
What is the added value of following the programme 'Strategy Excellence'?
- Understand the strategic context of your organisation
- Evaluate the quality of your strategy and develop action plans to improve it
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your approach to strategy implementation
- Identify the actions and activities required throughout your organisation to execute your strategy
- Understand the change capabilities you will need for your strategy to succeed
The 'Strategy Excellence Programme' consists of 3 key components: 1. How strategy can make you stand out from the crowd: Winning with strategy 2. How to excel and compete with others: Successful strategy execution 3. Connecting the dots: individual coaching based on your specific strategic challenges
1: Winning with strategy (3 days)
- Generating strategic insights via sound analysis
- Formulating a winning business strategy
- Creating value at the corporate level
- Developing and nurturing breakthrough business ideas
2: Successful strategy execution (3 days)
- Implementing a Winning Business Strategy
- From Strategy to Action: Strategy Mapping and the Balanced Scorecard
- Strategy Implementation and Change
3: Individual coaching & action plan
Coaching helps you get even more out of your learning – and out of yourself. During your journey you’ll have two 2-hour coaching sessions with a Vlerick’s Strategy faculty. Working with your faculty coach, you will set goals and find the best opportunities to bring your learnings to your own organization.
We’ve designed this programme to have a direct, positive impact on your company’s business results. It combines two short, focused modules ‘Winning with Strategy’ and ‘Successful Strategy Execution’. These are backed up with individual coaching sessions, where you can discuss your action plans and get expert feedback and guidance.
Vlerick’s ethos is about learning by doing – so as well as the theory and insights, you’ll learn hands-on techniques and practices. And of course, all our sessions are highly interactive. You’ll take part in discussions and consider case studies with fellow participants who come from a range of industries and sectors. Which means you’ll learn from their experiences as well as from our expert faculty.
Who should attend
The programme 'Strategy Excellence' is targeted towards:
- You are a manager, director, general manager, manager in a business unit, or an experienced functional manager
- You are involved in decisions that define the future of your organisation