Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Asper School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Developing a corporate strategy is only the first step in driving organizational change and improved performance. Following The Balanced Scorecard™, a strategic performance tool used by corporations around the world, you will learn how to translate your organization's vision into concrete goals and actions to drive performance and provide your team with an understanding of how their work contributes to success.
Why This Program?
You'll gain the knowledge needed to understand how your company's strategic plan drives your organization's performance, and how to adapt your plan in today's changing economy. This hands-on program will utilize case studies and examples from participants workplaces to provide a more in-depth look at how this tool can improve your organization’s strategic planning process. You will also look at the key areas of strategic planning to ask questions like “how do we look to our shareholders?”, “how do we look to our customers?”, “what should we be best at?”, and “how can we improve and create value now and for the future?”.
Upon completion of this program, you will:
- Understand how to develop and refine a step-by-step process for implementing and managing your corporate strategy
- Understand how to create a strategy map for your organization that is easy to understand and creates a common language and goal set that can be use throughout your entire organization
- Understand how to evaluate the impact of your organization’s strategic plan
- Understand how to modify your organization’s strategic plan to adapt to change
- Understand the key business drivers that measure the benefits for all stakeholders
- Gain the tools to manage strategic change effectively
- Understand how to enhance your strategic planning process through The Balanced Scorecard™
- Understand how to create staff engagement in the development and achievement of common strategic goals