Strategy and Tactics in Crisis Management: From Prevention to Recovery
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ASIS International.Full disclaimer.
There are many types of crises—some are anticipated and others are not. How an organization deals with a disruptive event that threatens to harm the organization or its stakeholders can determine its recovery and long-term success. Is your organization prepared? In this hands-on workshop, you’ll be presented with a national crisis scenario and then work through each phase of the crisis—prevention, response, mitigation, and recovery. Practice new concepts from industry leaders and apply your own practical experience and expertise.
- Transition from theory to practice determining how to manage a crisis
- Analyze methods to manage and control communication
- Examine components of a comprehensive workplace violence program
- Strengthen strategies for protecting brand and reputation during a crisis
- Learn about crisis recovery and consequence management
- Discuss how cybersecurity issues affect crisis management