Strategies for Innovation: Re-Energizing Your Organization
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rady School of Management.Full disclaimer.
Participants of this one-day executive program will learn key innovation approaches and recent innovation strategies for organizations, teams, and groups. In the morning session, the seminar covers essential innovation practices, ranging from novel approaches of business model adaptations to recent practices in open innovation. In the afternoon, advanced innovation strategies are introduced and discussed, including agile innovation techniques and reverse innovation practices. The class uses interactive tools, in-class managerial exercises, and business case studies to emphasize recent innovation strategies to re-energize your organization.
- Learn, understand, and apply key concepts of innovation strategies, including:
- Approaches to business model innovation
- Advances innovation processes and key process adaptations
- Open innovation techniques
- Key early-prototyping techniques and advanced ideation practices
- Implement and apply advanced innovation strategies, including:
- Approaches to agile innovation
- Reverse innovation techniques and related applications
- Global innovation approaches
- Implementation strategies for innovation: re-energizing your organization
Who should attend
This program is designed for mid and high level managers and executives in established firms, entrepreneurial start-ups, and not-for-profit organizations.