Who should attend
This programme is best suited for senior managers who want to enhance their negotiation skills. It’s recommended most specifically for Group Managers, Business Managers, and Functional Managers.
About the course
This programme’s action learning and experiential approach simulates real- world negotiation scenarios to help you explore your skills and shortcomings as a negotiator. You will supplement your experiential learning with principles presented in class, peer reviews, and research on successful negotiating methods, allowing you to subsequently apply your accumulated knowledge towards organisational success. With practice, you will master negotiation techniques that produce maximum value.
Enhance your understanding of the negotiation process and context
Recognise and manage deadlocks
Strategically evaluate your performance and apply a framework to overcome weaknesses
Develop your persuasion and influencing skills by understanding the mindset and psychology of your opponent
Understand the importance of trust and building relationships to achieve fair outcomes
Improve your ability to leverage your own bargaining position when negotiating with multiple parties
- Build a team of skilled negotiators who create win-win situations for your organisation
- Impact your organisation’s bottom line through good negotiating skills
- Enabling a no-conflict negotiation with confidence fosters better relations amongst employees, key stakeholders and garners respect for your organisation
- Evolve into the negotiation expert that will help you enable effective closures, build better relationships and deliver quality solutions
- Learn how to avoid conflicts and negotiate with confidence in a manner that benefits the organisation
Keynote speaker Dr. Michael Benoliel offers influential and useful presentations and workshops focusing on effective negotiation. In the past, Dr. Benoliel has worked with numerous institutions including British Petroleum, Shell Oil, Pfizer (Wyeth), Bata International, and many more. His knowledg...
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.