Strategies for Continuous Growth
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Olin Business School.Full disclaimer.
Driving profitable corporate growth presents challenges even during times of economic prosperity. This is particularly true for companies that have already experienced market success. In fact, as Warren Buffett has said repeatedly, the bigger the base of dollar sales, the harder it is to grow meaningfully without deviating from the original value proposition. There are critical junctures in a company's development when management needs to look beyond past successes to chart new courses for continued increases in sales and earnings. The seminar will also discuss the pitfalls in mergers and the best practices of successful acquirers.
- Creating and leading a growth-focused organization that focuses on both top and bottom lines, with a sharp focus on the tensions inherent in any growth strategy and how to recognize and deal effectively with these tensions
- Developing key processes that balance the need to drive profits through operational excellence with the need to invest in innovations and risky acquisitions to create future growth platforms
- Implementing a market-focused culture that uses customers as a key asset to drive profitability and provide corporate opportunities to develop market-sustaining client solutions
- Implement a market-focused culture that uses customers as a key asset to drive profitability
- Develop market-sustaining client solutions