This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Gain competitive advantage by learning to use workforce planning strategies, tools and techniques to run analyses of your workforce strategy
This two day programme is designed to give you competitive advantage using workforce planning strategies, interactive tools and techniques to run analyses of your workforce strategy. This advanced course may be preceded by the one day Introduction to Workforce Planning.
Workforce planning is a business process to align changing business and people strategies. It needs to be evidenced-based using analytical tools to provide key leaders with the insights to make informed decisions on how to ensure the right people have the right skills at the right time in the right place at the right cost. It provides a baseline to build a sustainable process to compliment corporate business plans and one which allows both interactive modelling of scenarios.
This two-day course features the use of interactive tools and techniques to run analyses across component elements of both demand and supply criteria for your workforce strategy. These days provide good practice case study examples on how these models work in practice.
By the end of this two-day workshop you’ll be able to:
- collate data inputs within your organisation
- identify the tools required to carry out workforce planning
- understand demand planning and workforce analytics
- build holistic models
- create governance
- consider employee engagement and talent retention in your strategy
- address diversity and inclusion
- understand the implications of supply planning
- create a workforce planning strategy
- integrate strategic HR interventions
- implement your workforce plan.
Who should attend
This training course is suitable for HR professionals and/or Managers who already understand the concept of workforce planning and want to enhance this practice to a strategic level within their organisation.