Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
About the course
What defines strategic thinking and differentiates it from other forms of analysis? What constitutes a strategic decision, and how should it be formulated? The program teaches an effective methodology for identifying your objectives and priorities and for developing an agenda for long-term success.
- Strategic thinking frameworks and systematic problem formulation
- Cognitive biases, thinking traps, and behaviors that undermine good decision-making
- How to analyze assumptions, information, and perspectives to formulate options for a positive outcome
- The process for consistently implementing strategic thinking frameworks to real-world contexts
- Immediately incorporate fundamental tools and frameworks to workplace challenges
- Develop explicit, structured-thinking processes that lead to better decision-making
- Diagnose challenges correctly in order to solve the right problem and drive better outcomes
- Practice new strategies in case presentations and company-specific situations
Area of Expertise: Business And Government, Business/Corporate Strategy, Law and Economics, Critical Thinking, Managerial Assessment, Innovation and Growth, Organizational Design, Business And Government, Business/Corporate Strategy, Critical Thinking, Innovation and Growth, Law and Economics,...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.