Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Olin Business School.Full disclaimer.
What defines strategic thinking and differentiates it from other forms of analysis? What constitutes a strategic decision, and how should it be formulated? The program teaches an effective methodology for identifying your objectives and priorities and for developing an agenda for long-term success.
- A framework for strategic thinking
- How to analyze assumptions, information, and perspectives to formulate options for a positive outcome
- Real-world implementation processes
- Fundamental tools and frameworks you can apply immediately to workplace challenges
- Opportunities to practice new strategies in case presentations and company-specific situations