Olin Business School
This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
What defines strategic thinking and differentiates it from other forms of analysis? What constitutes a strategic decision, and how should it be formulated? The program teaches an effective methodology for identifying your objectives and priorities and for developing an agenda for long-term success.
- A framework for strategic thinking
- How to analyze assumptions, information, and perspectives to formulate options for a positive outcome
- Real-world implementation processes
- Fundamental tools and frameworks you can apply immediately to workplace challenges
- Opportunities to practice new strategies in case presentations and company-specific situations
Trust the experts
Area of Expertise: Business And Government, Business/Corporate Strategy, Law and Economics, Critical Thinking, Managerial Assessment, Innovation and Growth, Organizational Design, Business And Government, Business/Corporate Strategy, Critical Thinking, Innovation and Growth, Law and Economics,...