Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
What defines strategic thinking and differentiates it from other forms of analysis? What constitutes a strategic decision, and how should it be formulated? The program teaches an effective methodology for identifying your objectives and priorities and for developing an agenda for long-term success.
- A framework for strategic thinking
- How to analyze assumptions, information, and perspectives to formulate options for a positive outcome
- Real-world implementation processes
- Fundamental tools and frameworks you can apply immediately to workplace challenges
- Opportunities to practice new strategies in case presentations and company-specific situations
Area of Expertise: Business And Government, Business/Corporate Strategy, Law and Economics, Critical Thinking, Managerial Assessment, Innovation and Growth, Organizational Design, Business And Government, Business/Corporate Strategy, Critical Thinking, Innovation and Growth, Law and Economics,...
Some reviews for this course are not publicly available