Who should attend
Senior Managers, AVPs, VPs, General Managers, Project Managers and Consultants responsible for executing functional strategy stand to gain the most from attending this programme.
About the course
Create and deliver value with an integrated approach to strategy
Businesses are today subjected to a whole new host of market forces and external factors that seem to be outside their arena of control, while playing a significant part in their success or failure. Organisations that have evolved to meet this new reality have leaders at the helm who are master strategists, preparing for multiple scenarios and making decisions spurred by innovation while simultaneously strengthening their competitive advantages.
THE ABILITY TO STRATEGISE EFFECTIVELY CAN BE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SUCCESS AND FAILURE.
The Strategic Thinking programme is a 4-day intensive course that has been designed to equip senior leaders with the latest tools in strategic analysis, market analysis, profit drivers and functional strategies, so that they can build a powerful business platform that delivers extraordinary value. Participants will also learn how to make the most-effective use of their business' core competencies in a digital-driven world.
- Master key concepts in strategy analyses of industries
- Understand a leader's role in developing and implementing strategy
- Practice techniques for formulating business plans
- Drive innovation as a key lever for strategic growth and disruption
- Drive growth and competitive advantages via acquisitions and strategic alliances
- Nurture leaders who will enable your business to thrive in a fast-changing business landscape
- Involve leadership in devising new models of inorganic growth
- Develop internal capabilities to compete in global markets
- Debunk siloed thinking and develop an integrated approach to strategy
- Learn how to apply critical thinking to business ideas and action plans
- Understand the importance of positioning to create disruptive growth models
- Learn to create strategies for conducting business across geographies
- Learn to create, capture and delivery value consistently
Academic Division: ManagementDr. Rangan holds the Luksic Chair Professorship in Strategy and Global Studies. His teaching, research, and consulting activities are in the areas of strategy, globalization, alliances, and entrepreneurship. His current research deals with the globalization of emergin...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.