Who should attend
Senior Managers, AVP, VPs, General Managers, Project Managers and Consultants responsible for executing functional strategy.
About the course
This 4-day programme introduces executives to current tools in strategic analysis, market analysis, profit drivers and functional strategies. Interactive discussions on real-world business challenges that they have faced will help the group learn from collective experience, gather insights and predict future trends that can impact them. Designed to help companies enhance their strategic depth, this programme prepares you to lead a smarter, more agile and innovative organisation that can adapt to new realities and thrive in a highly competitive business landscape. With the right-thinking frameworks and tools to leverage your organisation’s competitive advantage, you will be able to craft and execute multi-disciplinary strategies that help deliver incremental value to the business.
1.Identify your organisation’s competitive advantage and define its positioning
Strategic positioning in the face of uncertainty, global competition and new-age businesses
Learn about the key role of vision and leadership in strategy formulation and execution
Drive innovation as a key lever for strategic growth and disruption
Understand how technology is playing a key role in disrupting traditional models
Learn how strategic alliances and acquisitions can become growth drivers for your business
Develop capabilities to compete in international markets
- Nurture leaders who will enable your business to thrive in a fast-changing business landscape
- Involve leadership in devising new models of inorganic growth
- Develop internal capabilities to compete in global markets
- Debunk siloed thinking and develop an integrated approach to strategy
- Learn how to apply critical thinking to business ideas and action plans
- Understand the importance of positioning to create disruptive growth models
- Learn to create strategies for conducting business across geographies
- Learn to create, capture and delivery value consistently
Academic Division: ManagementDr. Rangan holds the Luksic Chair Professorship in Strategy and Global Studies. His teaching, research, and consulting activities are in the areas of strategy, globalization, alliances, and entrepreneurship. His current research deals with the globalization of emergin...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.