Strategic Thinking & Dynamic Management for Middle Managers
Globally competitive business environments require leaders at all levels to think strategically. Effective business strategies require input from managers that are close to real business issues. Middle managers need to effectively lead their operations and deliver results under conditions of uncertainty and change. Traditional management methods assume a static environment and fail to provide approaches required for today’s dynamic environment. This program aims to fill this gap.
Develop middle managers for improved contribution to the business and strengthen their competence as strategic partners
- Developing a strategic mindset and thinking skills
- Defining your contribution to business strategy
- Developing practical strategies that align with business goals
- Managing implementation and delivering results
- Managing performance in a dynamic business environment
- Developing the strategic mindset and strategic thinking capabilities
- Understanding the link between functions and their contribution to business success
- Developing a medium term functional strategic plan
- Developing practical strategies that align with higher level business goals
- Managing implementation to deliver results in a timely manner
- Managing performance under uncertain and dynamic business conditions
Who should attend
All managers and directors that want to improve their strategic thinking and planning skills.