Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This intensive seminar will show you how to formulate, develop, and implement plans that help you achieve strategic goals and realise your vision. As a result you will learn how to shift from reacting to low importance business issues to being proactive and shaping your strategic direction through developing measurable plans for what you want to achieve then implementing them.
This Oxford course will give you skills to enhance your management approach from letting things happen to make things happen the way you want.
It gives you an end-to-end strategic management process that you can implement as soon as you complete the course.
Specifically, you will learn to:
- Develop a strategic plan to achieve the goals you want for you and your organization
- Improve the quality of strategic thinking
- Determine where you and your organization want to be
- Implement a complete strategic management process
- Identify the principles and mechanisms that drive successful implementation
- Develop measurable action plans that result in success.
- Identify, measure, and track critical success factors
- Gain a deep Understanding of Strategic Thinking and Business Planning
- Learn What an Effective Strategic Plan Looks Like
- Explore Leadership and Management, Comparing the Strategic and Operational Level
- Develop or Improve the Business Model for your Organization
- Understand How to Develop Vision and Mission Statements
- Learn How to Link Operational Plans with Strategic Objectives to Execute Strategy Well
- Investigate the Difference between Good Strategy and Bad Strategy
- Deploy Industry Analysis Tools and Techniques
- Discover Resources to Identify and Assess Strategic Risk
- Introduce Techniques for Strategic Performance Measurement
Who should attend
Managers who are about to take on strategic responsibility; those who have recently done so and more established senior managers who want to update their knowledge, including:
- Business Managers
- Team Leaders
- Process Leaders
- Functional Managers
- Project Managers
- Newly-appointed Senior Managers