Strategic Thinking and Action
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Darden School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Assess your organization's performance, and create new strategies to overcome uncertainty and meet new challenges head on.
- Out-maneuver industry transformations, profit pressures, new competitors and evolving business models.
- Spot opportunities in the shifting global marketplace, and position your organization to take advantage of them.
- Envision potential scenarios, and develop new strategies to avoid the worst and attain the best outcomes for your organization.
Unlock the secrets of internationally competitive organizations.
- Build a unified strategy to align your organization's units for sustainable growth and performance.
- With the help of experts - in decision analysis, entrepreneurship, post-merger integration, and strategic planning and implementation - identify when, how and why certain strategies are most effective.
- Workshop your ideas, and receive expert advice for turning strategies into action.
OUTCOMES & IMPACT
- Gain a foundational understanding of competitive advantage and sustainability
- Discover how companies create and capture value across the value chain
- Understand how organizational capabilities are built in successful firms and why some firms fail
- Maintain flexibility to overhaul strategic plans in response to breaking news
- Determine which market conditions and corporate changes actually necessitate those shifts
Who should attend
This program is designed for managers and executives who want to secure their businesses against internal breakdowns and global threats.