About the course
At KPMG, we consistently achieve business outcomes for our own firm, and we help our clients to do the same by driving projects, plans and initiatives to successful completion. We are keenly aware that disciplined execution is key to that success.
Franklin Covey's The 4 Disciplines of Execution® (4DX) formula has inspired our leaders, and we believe the KPMG Executive Education community can create a similar culture by utilizing The 4 Disciplines of Execution. We are pleased to introduce a work session to help you do so.
Did your team’s or organization’s most recent business strategy end with a loud crash, or did it die out slowly over time? What happened?
The “whirlwind” of today’s urgent activities devoured the time and energy you wanted to dedicate to executing tomorrow’s strategy. Your strategy powered by The Four Disciplines of Execution can change that reality forever.
This one-day workshop focuses on how your team or organization can use The 4 Disciplines of Execution to achieve extraordinary results despite a 100-mph whirlwind.
The 4 Disciplines of Execution (4DX) is a simple, repeatable, and proven formula for executing on your most important strategic priorities. 4DX is not theory, but rather a proven set of practices that have been tested and refined by hundreds of organizations and thousands of teams over many years.
Are you ready for the impact 4DX could have on your organization?
- The Execution Challenge
- Why execution is almost always more difficult than we expect?
- How are those dynamics showing up in your organization?
- Framing strategy to reduce complexity and improve clarity
- The 4 Disciplines of Execution
- The Natural Laws of Execution: Focus, leverage, engagement and accountability applied to the challenges of leadership
- Using the four disciplines to frame "a winnable game" at the front-line of the organization
- Strategic Focus
- Identifying the bottle-necks in your strategy
- Identifying the primary focal point (the war) and the fewest battles necessary to win
- Case studies that demonstrate the process
- Where classic change management often goes wrong
- What great leaders have taught us
- Creating organizational pull, commitment - not compliance
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.