Strategic Sourcing and Vendor Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.Full disclaimer.
With increasingly globalized operations, companies are exploring several ways to remain cost effective while being highly responsive. Strategic sourcing and related functions play an important role in achieving these organisational goals. The programme on strategic sourcing and vendor management will draw lessons from emerging economies as well as successful global firms to develop better understanding of effective sourcing strategies. It will also highlight various techniques to enable sound analytical sourcing decisions.
To enable practising managers understand the growing strategic role of sourcing and procurement in building supply chain and organisational competitiveness. The programme also aims to introduce various analytical tools and techniques to enable managers’design and implement effective sourcing strategies.
- Strategic Sourcing and Operations Strategy
- Sourcing Forensics and Competitive Benchmarking in Global sourcing practises
- Sourcing Conflicts and Supplier Relationships
- Contract Design in Strategic Sourcing
- Analytical tools in supplier selection
- Strategic Outsourcing and Procurement Strategies
- E-procurement and Auction Design