Who should attend
This course is suitable for marketers seeking to develop their strategy development processes and skills. It will also be valuable for marketers who want to refresh their knowledge on how to structure a Strategic Marketing Plan.
About the course
This course will guide you through each step of the process in developing a Strategic Marketing Plan.
In uncertain times combined with the rapid rate of change, having a defined marketing strategy helps your organisation develop a competitive advantage, innovate new products and services and importantly deliver growth. Over the 2-days you will build your own Strategic Marketing Plan, using the insight and techniques gained, tailored to your own organisation.
- Understand the importance of a defined marketing strategy
- Learn how to develop a comprehensive Strategic Marketing Plan
- How to analyse your current and future external environments
- Conduct a review to determine your strengths and weaknesses
- Develop your strategic priorities and focus to deliver business goals
- Use insights to recommend and select future marketing strategies
- Determine target audience, segmentation and targeting strategies
- Develop brand positioning to drive clear communications
- Create an evaluation framework to measure outcomes and progress
An innovator is his own right, Tony Lindley is a highly experienced marketing trainer and is also Managing Director of his own consultancy and training business. Since starting his business career with industrial conglomerate GKN, Tony worked in sales and marketing for a number of blue chip co...
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.